Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sept. 29

Another day of waiting. Robin and I are just settling into bed, thinking about how this will be our last night in this house without a child to take care of.

It has been strange to think that our lives will never be the same after she is born, but it is really weird to know that this is the last night. Being induced has this strangeness to it - labor is a mysterious thing, and then all of the sudden you know exactly (relatively) when the baby will be born.

We are so excited as we try and get some much needed sleep tonight... we are so blessed to have such great friends and family who will love and support Amalea - almost as much as Robin and I will.

I am planning on bringing my computer to the hospital, so I may be able to update from there - but hopefully the next post will contain a picture of the newest Krill.

Miss Amalea Lorayne Krill.

1 comment:

Cyndi "Mom" Krill said...

Dear Daddy Jim & Mommy Robin,
Yes, it's true you will never be in your home again without a life to care for and nurture. You have been chosen to take on life's most awesome challenge...raising a child! Savor sweet sleep...it will be interrupted in the future. But such a beautiful interruption...a sweet-smelling little baby who is completely dependant on you and Robin...mostly Robin at first as she will nourish as well as give hugs + kisses and clean diapers. I'm very excited you will be sharing the duties of parenting...most children miss out on an involved, actively participating Dad. You will be amazing parents because you both love the Lord and listen to His Spirit and obey. Thank you for inviting me to the hospital...I am honored to be one of Amalea's grammies. Sleep well...and know God is in control of bringing Amalea safely to us. God is watching over Robin and will help her have a safe delivery. Love you both and see you in the next couple of days...I'll wait for your call before I begin driving down.