Sunday, June 29, 2008

Time with family

Hanging out with my Pop and Grandpa Dave (Robin's dad and Jim's dad)Playing with Uncle Benny (Robin's brother)
At a car show with Grammi and Oma (Jim's mom and Robin's mom)
Taking a ride with Pop in his new electric car. It's one of those little ones (GEM) that doesn't have doors or anything and is just an around town vehicle.
We had a good week in Santa Cruz and Portland. Jim's parents came into town Friday for a car show they were in on Saturday so we got to see them also. Amalea had so much fun with her grandparents and really loved time with my parents puppy! Now we are waiting for Jim to get home on July 1st - we have missed him and Amalea is really close to walking so I think she is just waiting for Jim to get home so she can take her first steps.

1 comment:

Jim Krill said...

Robin,
Thanks for updating her blog... it's been great to see pictures from the week, and how much fun it looks like you both have been having. I'm sad I missed the fun! But this trip to Peru has been amazing...

I can't wait to get home to both of you.

Love you!
Jim